Getting prices and quotes:

Andy Lavarre alavarre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:06:43 EDT 2014

Geert Hello

> Can you do the following experiment:
>
> - create a directory in non-privileged space, for example c:\gc-test
>
> - copy the following files from gnucash' bin directory into c:\gc-test:
>
> * ssleay32.dll
>
> * getperl.vbs
>
> * gnc-fq-update
>
> * gnc-fq-check
>
> * gnc-fq-helper
>
> *
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Gnucash/gnucash-on-windows/master/extra_dist/install-fq-mods.cmd
>
> (the last one is an updated version of install-fq-mods.cmd that fixes
> a few minor issues I discovered yesterday).
>

> Then run install-fq-mods.cmd from that directory.
>

> How does it run now ?

No still not.

I did as you say above. I then ran it /as Administrator/ several times,
then to make sure that my screen capturing wasn't messing things up, ran
it with a redirect to a text file to capture the output. Same events,
triggered first by http.t failure followed by the others, including two
successive failures of cc1.exe.

The console history is

    http://pastebin.com/QsuvuEbC

This only shows the errors. The full redirected log is:

    http://pastebin.com/wej0TS6w

I tried doing as it says to run gnc-fq-check but that responds:

    C:\data\finance\gnucash\gc-test>.\gnc-fq-check
    '.\gnc-fq-check' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

The tests start failing at line 75 of the second link.

Thanks, Andy

---