monthly (but not date based) income/expense report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 17:32:04 EDT 2014

If I were forced to wrap my head around this, I would use the decidedly imprecise and unprofessional technique of using the transaction number field to code each transaction for a given period (e.g. "2014-01"). Then, I could create a transaction report that searched for "2014-01." I'd probably also have separate income accounts for each contributor.

David