2.6.4 crashing on Ubuntu 14.04?

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 06:06:56 EDT 2014

We got it from getdeb. If it continues to crash, I'll do this.

The crashing was also consistent with an old laptop having heating
problems, and it seemed to go away after we allowed everything to update
from getdeb and rebooted.

My main concern was if this was a local machine issue or something more
wide-spread that others might be experiencing, like the Mac problems. It
seems to be local.