Getting stock quotes for a specific date

Brendan Simon Brendan at BrendanSimon.com
Wed Apr 1 00:50:14 EDT 2015

I've *finally* got FinanceQuote working on my Mac (yay me).

My account period is set to end on Jun-2014 (end of last financial year
for Australia).  After getting quotes, the advanced portfolio report has
the very latest values of the securities (i.e. 31-Mar-2015) which is not
what I need.  I want the report to show the values as of 30-Jun-2014.
Can GnuCash get quotes from a specific date?

Thanks, Brendan.