Entering RRSP Transaction in GnuCash

Alice Lee alee212007 at satx.rr.com
Mon Apr 13 17:22:13 EDT 2015

The investment income is not income until it is realized, which would be at
the time it is received.  That would just be debit to the bank and a credit
to income after the deferred income account is zeroed.  Establishing the
deferred income account just lets one keep track of how much the employer
has contributed during employment.