"The selected accounts contain no data/transactions" but they do...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 20 10:34:55 EDT 2015

Diego <eldieguisimo at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks Derek for the response.
>
> Is there any other report I can use to look at expenses from these
> expense-under-income accounts in a given year and as monthly averages?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Diego

Well, you could try the P&L report, but that wont give you monthly
averages.  I suppose you could run the P&L report per month?  You could
try the transaction report.  Or you could modify the Expense Piechart"
report to not ignore Income Placeholder accounts.

Such a patch would be gladly accepted.

-derek