Bill tracking

Dorel Ciornei dorelciornei at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 19:15:00 EDT 2015

Yes, Charles.
One of the main reasons I use an accounting system is to remember when I need to pay the bills.I am new to GNU Cash, but I did set up all the bills (and payroll income checks) in Scheduled Transactions where I can see the due date.I also set the "Since Last Run" window to pop up when I start GNU Cash, so it shows me which transactions are due.Unfortunately, the amount that is due doesn't show on this screens.
You have to click Edit transaction from the Scheduled Transaction window to see the amount.You can also see it from "Since Last Run" window but only when you actually enter that transaction.
There is some discussion going on regarding improving these functions.