Hiding Unwanted Sales Tax

nssimpson gnucash at devilprinters.co.uk
Sat Aug 8 04:28:41 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone

I've been updating my Gnucash setup after extensive research into how to
correctly set up my VAT.

I now need to hide/delete (or even just rename) the old Tax Table options so
they don't clutter up the drop down list when we're posting invoices.

I would have thought that this would be a common feature request but does it
exist because I can't find any way to do it.

(If there isn't an official way then is there a way of doing it unofficially
through the code?)

Cheers

Nick