Stewart Kuglar needs help

Scott Hibbs Scott at comptechserv.com
Tue Aug 25 09:31:16 EDT 2015

Understood.  As an I.T. person, sometimes people just need a little help. Even when it's a mouse click away.

I posted on the forum last week, and Stewart replied. Then this week I had to finally help myself. When I was kind enough to share my answer, I got another reply from Stewart, even when I posted I wasn't emailing him personally. lol

It's probably an email rule to send the "don't email me" and delete. So afaik, he's a bot.

Maybe he figured it out.

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Thanks,
Scott