gnucash on Windows 10

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Dec 1 04:34:52 EST 2015

Hi,

On 7th October, Laurence Nagel wrote this in reply to a similar question from
Robyn Stratford posted to the list on 6th October:

<SNIP>
 To answer your question, GnuCash moved to Windows 10
flawlessly and I have experienced no problems.
<SNAP>

I have no first hand knowledge of GC on Win10, and fully expect that YMMV.

HTH,
Maf.