Still a question or two about the mailing list.

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Feb 14 18:20:33 EST 2015

On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 14:00:59 -0800 (PST)
David <chrstdvd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Liz, I am a subscriber and chose not to get emails for every post on
> the "forum".
>
> I prefer to go directly to the " forum " to post questions. So that
> is why when I post there and see the post is not yet accepted, I
> wonder if I am doing it wrong.
>
> Think I will just stop worrying about it because things seem to get
> done properly name people see what I post and I see what they post
> regardless of where I look or post.
> Thanks to you and Dave for the guidance.

I know you are a subscriber, because I looked, and made sure that you
had managed to set the mail to 'None'.
I am not approving your posts any more, so they are going through
automatically.
Let's put it this way.
I'm only reading the emailed feed, and we're having a conversation, so
the posts are going to the email list.

Liz