Saved report based on Tax report crash on Yosemite

David Plank email at daveplank.com
Mon Feb 23 20:12:24 EST 2015

I just uploaded GNUCash 2.6.5 for an Intel Mac. I never had a problem
before but now, when I apply a custom style sheet that has a png image
to an invoice that I have selected to print, GNUCash crashes.

I can apply a custom style sheet without a logo image file to the
invoice for printing without a problem.

The png file worked fine in version 2.6.0 of GNUCash so it is not
corrupt.

I have tested this several times, as soon as I click the Apply button
with the style sheet with an image, GNUCash crashes.

DP