Spreadsheet Copying

Dwight Raymond draymond at compuserve.com
Tue Jan 6 12:05:07 EST 2015

I am using Gnucash 2.6.3 on Ubuntu 12.04. I would like to copy
spreadsheet data into a split transaction. I have tried to copy and
paste the column data into a single line and it copies all of the
selected data into that line. I have tried to copy and paste the column
data into multiple lines using a fake code to create each line and it
still copies all of the selected data into one line. I cannot highlight
the fake column in order to paste in multiple lines.

Is there a way to copy spreadsheet column data into a split transaction?
If so, please describe the process for me.

Thanks You,

Dwight