Upgrade question

Carlo Accorsi caccorsi at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 09:27:45 EST 2015

Hi,
Been using gnucash for about 5 months and love it. Thank you!

Just joined the list today so forgive me if this question has been asked recently.

I'm on windows x64 version 2.6.4 and
i want to upgrade to 2.6.5.

I'm thinking I just install 2.6.5 and then copy the *.gnucash files.

However I want to preserve the aqbanking setups I have if possible. This took a while to get right and would like to keep them. Please advise.

Looks like some part of the config is in
C:\users\<user>\aqbanking

Also the commodities. Are these stored in the .gnucash files? If not can they be migrated to the new install?

Thanks,
Carlo