Error running FinanceQuote Update.app on Yosemite

David Bergum dib at red-sky.us
Tue Jan 13 10:51:00 EST 2015

I get the following error trying to run FinanceQuote Update.app on the latest Yosemite installed from Gnucash-Intel-2.6.5-6.dmg.  The shell script in Resources/bin works just fine.  I have installed Gnucash in a subdirectory under /Applications, if that makes any difference.  All other respects of 2.6.5 are working fine for me.  If the png doesn't come through, the error message is:

	The variable gnu_fq_update is not defined. (-2753)