Initial Account Setup

Lawrence Robinson lrobinsonjr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 14:10:30 EST 2015

Hello. After installing GNUCash for the first time, I inadvertently removed two of the main screens which left me with only the Accounts screen; and, after finding that I could not get the other 2 screens back on the page, I uninstalled the GNUCash and deleted all references from the registry. However, to my dismay, reinstalling the software only brought the one Accounts screen back, so now I am completely at a loss as to how to get all 3 default screens back such that when I open GNUCash they all show up. Seems like something trivial and simple but it's escaping me and causing me no shortage of grief. Any direction to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Lawrence RobinsonNew GNUCash User