Failure of a Scheduled Transaction

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 04:45:17 EST 2015

> On 29 Jan 2015, at 09:34, Dave H <hellvee at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Michael,
>
> Just curious but why didn't you setup 1 SX with splits instead of 4 separate almost identical SX's ?

Good question.

Probably just didn’t know any better when I transferred allegiance from TAS Books to GnuCash back in 2010, and for simplicity copied the automatic transactions across.

Individual destinations and values of payments may vary from time to time. Also, the bank treats these as individual transactions, but they’d come out as a single transaction in GC reconciliation.

Will consider it now - once I’ve investigated the issue a bit further.

Michael