Changed Entry Dates after updating from 2.6.4-2 to 2.6.6 and/or 2.6.7

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 21:48:40 EDT 2015

Tue, 7 Jul 2015 08:07:59 <000c01d0b88c$0c59d350$250d79f0$@web.de> Detlef
Kattenstroth <detlef.kattenstroth at web.de>

>please no, nothing is changing when I change the date settings in
>preferences.

More details, please

Notes for others:

detlef is using a single file format on Win8.1 so it is
  either
    XML (which could be compressed) or
    SQLite3
Neither produce the same time jump generally so we need to look for
something specific.

I agree with Fred Bone about the rest of the screenshots, the bottom
right hand side suggests some consistency.

====

I think this is going to be in the file rather than in the exe.

===

Someone needs to pin down Detlef's file format.

--
Wm...