a suggestion

Dorel Ciornei dorelciornei at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 23:45:10 EDT 2015

I would also love to have this feature.
I don't use the "Since Last Run" page much because the transactions are NOT sorted by the next scheduled date. I only enter the transactions from there when they are due, but I just use the Scheduled Transactions page as the 'reminder' for what is next to be paid.The amount of the transaction would indeed be the most useful.
Pretty please!!!
Dorel