How to create a report of transactions that match certain criteria?

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 15:07:57 EDT 2015

Thank you again John,
I don't see any mechanism in the Transaction Report for selecting
transactions that match certain criteria.  Nor do I see documentation
for this report in the Help Manual and Concepts guide.  I am using
GnuCash 2.6.5 on a Mac.  Is it possible that this is a feature
available in a newer version?  I see that 2.6.6 is available now.

For some reason, I thought the View>Double Line menu item was greyed
out when I viewed my selected transactions in the the Find window.
But now I see that it is not.  Sorry for the noise about that.

--wpd