Specify scale of y-axis of Expense Barchart in terms of money units

Michael Ferrara mferrara1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:01:05 EDT 2015

Anton,

There may be a way of customizing or hacking the report in the Scheme
language, if that's your inclination.

Otherwise, I suggest copying and pasting the table of data displayed in the
report to a spreadsheet or graphing program. Then tweak the formatting
there.

GnuCash excels as a double-entry account. For encryption and reporting, it
generally leaves the task up to more dedicated and specialized programs.

Mike