Fast receipt entry into gnuCash

Bob Brush bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:55:36 EDT 2015

Some of the barcode standards allow special characters to be embedded, so you might could make a workflow table with barcodes to step through, auto fill should make short work of repetitive entries.

It does look like the program might need a bit of working over as I don't see shortcuts to open a certain register and enter a new transaction, but it might be there and hidden..

If you are using Linux the following programs might help, I had to unpost and repost 300 bills one time..

xvkbd
xkbevd
xdotool
xautomation