Payroll "use reports to view per-employee information"

Colin Keenan colinnkeenan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:35:02 EDT 2015

Thanks. The search on name works, but how do you run a report on the search
results?

After doing the search, the Cash Flow report has stuff pre-selected that
has nothing to do with the search results, and there's no "Search Results"
choice in the Accounts part of the Options. I can select the "Wages
(Gross)" account where I'm recording everything, and that does give a
useful report of the combined year-to-date, but I see no way to narrow it
down to the search results.

Does anyone know how to run a report on search results?