Tutorial and Concepts Guide closes

Frank Saporito frank.saporito.md at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:09:22 EDT 2015

David and Colin,

Thank you for responding to my inquiry and your thoughts.  The Help menu
items Tutorial and Concepts Guide seems to open up the links fine.  But
will close after about 10 seconds.

I have been able to figure out that Yelp (the Gnome help viewer) is
being killed by signal 11 (SIGSEV). (whatever that means)

There are some similar bug reports out there for this issue.

I will keep plugging away.  Any other ideas?

Best
frank

   The files are local and installed.On 03/29/2015 12:12 PM, Colin Law