MS OneDrive or Google Drive

Adam Spacey adam.spacey at gmail.com
Tue May 5 02:12:42 EDT 2015

yes - I've used both Google Drive and Dropbox for hosting gnucash accounts
to provide access to others as well as a backup to my local files. This is
really useful if you need to share Gnucash data or access/update it from
different machines or locations. I'm not encrypting stuff.

I did notice an issue when using Dropbox and I'm not sure it was syncing
properly as I ended up with long file names such as: Joe's
accounts.gnucash.gnucash.20140831001034.gnucash.2015 etc etc. There wasn't
any data loss but something wasn't quite right.

I didn't notice this happening to another set of gnucash accounts I host in
Google Drive, so I've just moved everything there as my Dropbox was full
anyway.

Regards,
Adam Spacey

Adam Spacey