Custom Reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 5 10:04:42 EDT 2015

Hi,

Jill Terry <jill at babrees.co.uk> writes:

> Not quite sure what you mean, Michael.
>
> If you mean have two totally separate GnuCash files in totally
> separate folders for each set of accounts, so that each one is opened
> individually. Yes, that is what I have and meant when I said "I have
> two separate accounts (files)".
>
> However, when I open my personal accounts ALL custom reports that I
> have made in ANY setup are shown.

Yes, that's because "Custom Reports" are not stored per-data-file, they
are stored per-user.  Alas, in order to separate out your Custom Reports
for different data files, currently, you need separate users.  I do
consider this a bug -- feel free to file it in Bugzilla (see
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla for information).

> Cheers

Thanks,