Can't Open on MAC

Paul Carini paulcarini at comcast.net
Tue May 5 13:54:27 EDT 2015

John,

At 1:04, I tried again to open gnucash by double clicking it in the applications folder.  Also tried File, Open, click on Gnucash with no success.  So I have now opened Console and clicked on "All Messages" and Show Log List; a long string of messages appear.  However, when I click on User Diagnostic Reports (as in your provided example) no messages appear in the list, it is blank.  I also tried the file command "New System Log Query" and searched for "guile" with no result.  Any other ideas?  I would really love to try out this app from all I have read about it I think it would be perfect for me as I am familiar with accounting.  Thanks again for all this help.

Paul