Can't schedule transaction

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:07:50 EDT 2015

Please remember to use Reply All or Reply List when responding.  On
this list if you just use reply it only goes to the previous poster.
Forwarding to the list for info.  Also see comments below.

On 27 May 2015 at 16:27, Heide Wang <heidew99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> For example, I want schedule a monthly expenses, I post a expense transaction on my checking account, then I click” schedule”, the "make scheduled transaction” window will pop up, I fill in the frequency (Monthly) start date (next month and date) and click ok in the bottom. Month later nothing happening.

Do you see it in Actions > Scheduled Transactions > Scheduled
Transactions Editor?  If so is it correct?

Colin