Importing data from GnuCash files

Steve Collins scollins970 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 18:40:09 EDT 2016

Thank you all for your help.  I have struggled with GnuCash for several
years now, as it is a really good program that has a lot of really powerful
functionality.  Unfortunately for me, most of that is not needed for my
business, as my level of transactions is fairly simple.  It was never a
great fit for my business, as I do not have an accounting background, so
although useful, it was difficult for me to use.

I have taken this opportunity to try another, simpler accounting program
that has the functionality I need with a simplified user interface--one
that is more suited to a person with my limited accounting knowledge.

I really appreciate everyone's willingness to help!

Steve

Steve Collins
scollins970 at gmail.com