Hayes Re: incorrect beginning balance on reconciliation

Terri Hayes asl4me at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:39:47 EDT 2016

ah!
Thanks guys... I dont know where it is - but I'll find it...
at least I have something to look for now! (smile)

it was pretty easy to fix - after I assured myself that my account
actually reconciled... I just did the $635 thing with a note - to
bring my reconciled balance to zero...

I'll keep closer watch as I go forward and see if I can catch what I'm doing...
Thanks again
Terri Hayes