Paying myself...

Katie Eldridge eldridgetideswell-katie at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 16 08:01:50 EDT 2016

You can use the 'Employee' section of the business features:

Business -> Employee -> New Employee...

Add your own details (I don't know whether you are technically an
employee - depends on the business type).

Now you can do:

Business -> Employee -> New Expense Voucher...

select yourself as the employee, and the job/customer 'Default
chargeback project' if applicable.

Now you have an expenses form to fill in with the expenses you need to
reclaim and which expense account they belong to.
Post the form and print a copy to attach to your personal
receipt/invoice, then process payment: it works in the same way as
invoices and vendor bills if you use these features.

The only potential complication is if your business is VAT registered
and you need to reclaim VAT on your expense, as the expense claim forms
don't have a tax column.  As we're not VAT registered I don't know how
you would do this.

Hope that helps,
Katie