32 bit gnucash won't open in pclos

Doug lemans4 at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 24 03:08:35 EDT 2016

John,
 wash your mouth! I have been using PCLos for about 10 years now, & love it:
it (usually) just works.

 I successfully use 2.4.15 on 64 bit PCLos, but would love to have the
2.6.xx version. That actually has some updates I would like.

 I will report this thread to the PCLos forum & see if we can get Gnucash
updated.

 As an aside for the originator, there was a problem some time ago with
PCLos & Gnucash that might sort your problem. If I rattle the neurons, I
think it was a link missing, so I would try a search on the PCLos forum.

Hope that helps. Thanks to the Gnucash team for a great program.

regards, Doug