Account Colors

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:44:15 EDT 2016

    There are actually two things to do.  One is to go into settings and enable the color display in the account tabs, and the other is to go through the chart of accounts and assign colors to the individual accounts.  That part must be done one account at a time, but you see the color in the account name part of the chart right away.
I know that it works in Windows 7, so if it doesn't work in your case the developers would need more details.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: mr.wonderfulDate: Fri, Apr 29, 2016 4:00 PMTo: gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:Account Colors
I just installed GNU 2.6.12. I set a color for checking and wallet and theaccount tabs doesn't show the color. I restarted the program and still no color. Is this a bug or am I missingsomething?  Thanks, Warren--View this message in context: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Account-Colors-tp4684519.htmlSent from the GnuCash - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com._______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.