Urgent:Issue with dates

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:12:24 EDT 2016

Joshua,

Have you tried going into the bios settings at bootup and checking if the
data and time are set correctly there before Windows boots up ?  I could be
wrong but I have a vague recollection that when your motherboard battery is
no good anymore it can screw around with you data and time - maybe worth
checking anyway as it maybe as simple as replacing the battery ?

Cheers Dave H.