Hayes re: suddenly a paid invoice is showing due again? How to know which one?

Terri Hayes asl4me at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:03:56 EDT 2016

Thank you Geert,
(and thank you for having that outstanding invoice by date on your
ToDo list... just knowing its on someone 's list makes me happy!)

I have not unposted (or even looked at) any invoices that are over 90
days due (because I do not usually have any invoices that late). I
start tracking a late invoice at 30 days... and am usually paid
promptly... what ever this invoice is - it has been paid - and
that's what's strange about this one showing up like this - its just... random.

I checked the current Customers/Process payment... but only
outstanding invoices are showing - none for the amount that I'm
looking for - and none for any date more than 3 months ago...

I'm thinking I will just go and try to find out when I received
payment on all of the invoices for this amount - and then un post them
and then repost them one by one until I clear the "late" one...

just need to figure out how to see when an individual invoice was paid
Thanks again for your reply
Terri Hayes