dual boot win7 and linux - gnucash files?

ETS eschmeisser at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 14:12:45 EDT 2016

You say "~/.gnucash/ under Linux" - you are speaking in tongues to this
newbie :)  I opened the folder labeled "home" on my desktop (Mate) and
there is no "gnucash" there.  I did a search on the "file system" for
gnucash, and ended up with 20 folders with "gnucash" in their title, and
1104 "items" in the results box.  Searching my windows drive "users"
folder for "gnucash" shows 38 items (most of the log files), and 2
appcrash folders.  I did find a folder labeled aqbanking with 2
subfolders called  backends and settings in it and copied that into my
home folder, though.  Is that where it goes? - Elmar