crash when approving scheduled transactions since last run

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Aug 13 13:56:26 EDT 2016

> On Aug 13, 2016, at 10:30 AM, Kurt R. Rahlfs <app at affinityCM.com> wrote:
>
> The checking account had a value of 40 in the credit field and nothing in the debit field.
> The expense account had a value of 40 in the debit field and nothing in the credit field.

That's very strange indeed. Would you be willing to extract the XML for the scheduled transactions from your data file and post them? If your file is compressed you can rename it to end with a .gz and run gunzip to uncompress it, then open it with less or a text editor and copy-and-paste out the pieces.

I'll need two sections: <gnc:template-transactions>...</gnc:template-transactions> and all of the  <gnc:schedxaction...>...</gnc:schedxaction> elements; the latter should be grouped together in the file. If there's anything sensitive in descriptions or notes by all means remove it.

Regards,
John Ralls