Format invoice <br>

Jacco Ermers jacco.ermers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:37:58 EST 2016

I have been using Gnucash for over 2 years now and customized my
fancy-invoice.scm already to meet my needs. However there are a few
things I can't figure out to make it even better.

The text "Invoice" in the top right corner uses his own rule. Is it not
possible to save some space to place it top right of the document?

Between my own address and the client address are always 3 |<br>|'s. I
tried removing a lot of |<br>| from the scm, but they remain there. (I
would remove 1 of them.)

Export to PDF page margins? Any way to set these?