Help! Gnucash is blank!

Michael Ferrara mferrara1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 18:56:44 EST 2016

Occasionally a similar glitch appears on my system --- a blank register
with no transactions filled in.  Switching to a new tab tends to refresh
the display with saved data.

On Dec 14, 2016 11:56 PM, "Jenny" <mixed_breed at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi- I have a small business and have been using gnu cash to keep track of
business expenses and income for the past 2 years and never had a problem.
I went to open up the program and it is empty. All my data is gone. Please
let me know there is something I can do. Even things I had saved that I
entered in the past appears to be gone. I am not tech savy so hoping that I
am just missing a simple step, but worried as this has never happened
before.

I look forward to any guidance or help you may provide. Thank you very much
for your time.

Thank you,

Jenny