Trouble with OFX and my bank, Kinecta Federal Credit Union

Bill De La Vega billdlv81 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:13:42 EST 2016

Thanks for the effort, still does not work.  I missed a hyphen initially in
the UUID but I tried again with the same result.  I give up, as I am using
the same login / password I have used since I had the account.  The same
login / password works for the bank's website, and their app.  I guess
direct access is not used by many people.

OFXHEADER:100

DATA:OFXSGML

VERSION:103

SECURITY:NONE

ENCODING:USASCII

CHARSET:1252

COMPRESSION:NONE

OLDFILEUID:NONE

NEWFILEUID:20160202110245.000

<OFX><SIGNONMSGSRQV1><SONRQ><DTCLIENT>20160202110245.000<USERID>xxxx

<USERPASS>xxxxxxx

<LANGUAGE>ENG<FI><ORG>KINECTA<FID>322278073</FI><APPID>QWIN<APPVER>2500</SONRQ></SIGNONMSGSRQV1><SIGNUPMSGSRQV1><ACCTINFOTRNRQ><TRNUID>20160202110245.000<CLTCOOKIE>1<ACCTINFORQ><DTACCTUP>19691231</ACCTINFORQ></ACCTINFOTRNRQ></SIGNUPMSGSRQV1></OFX>

OFXHEADER:100

DATA:OFXSGML

VERSION:103

SECURITY:NONE

ENCODING:USASCII

CHARSET:1252

COMPRESSION:NONE

OLDFILEUID:NONE

NEWFILEUID:20160202110245.000

<OFX>

<SIGNONMSGSRSV1>

<SONRS>

<STATUS>

<CODE>15500

<SEVERITY>ERROR

</STATUS>

<DTSERVER>20160202190254

<LANGUAGE>ENG

<FI>

<ORG>KINECTA

<FID>322278073

</FI>

</SONRS>

</SIGNONMSGSRSV1>

<SIGNUPMSGSRSV1>

<ACCTINFOTRNRS>

<TRNUID>20160202110245.000

<STATUS>

<CODE>15500

<SEVERITY>ERROR

</STATUS>

<CLTCOOKIE>1

</ACCTINFOTRNRS>

</SIGNUPMSGSRSV1>

</OFX>

Sending:

-------------------------------------

OFXHEADER:100

DATA:OFXSGML

VERSION:103

SECURITY:NONE

ENCODING:USASCII

CHARSET:1252

COMPRESSION:NONE

OLDFILEUID:NONE

NEWFILEUID:20160202110438.000

<OFX><SIGNONMSGSRQV1><SONRQ><DTCLIENT>20160202110438.000<USERID>XXX

<USERPASS>XXXXX

<LANGUAGE>ENG<FI><ORG>KINECTA<FID>322278073</FI><APPID>QWIN<APPVER>2500<CLIENTUID>AD1F1DFD-6D564418AEB2F227918CF5A0</SONRQ></SIGNONMSGSRQV1><SIGNUPMSGSRQV1><ACCTINFOTRNRQ><TRNUID>20160202110438.000<CLTCOOKIE>1<ACCTINFORQ><DTACCTUP>19691231</ACCTINFORQ></ACCTINFOTRNRQ></SIGNUPMSGSRQV1></OFX>

OFXHEADER:100

DATA:OFXSGML

VERSION:103

SECURITY:NONE