Transactions locked

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:59:57 EST 2016

Hmm, it looks like you might have to reverse your steps. Change account
type to A/R, unpost the invoice or change the I to something else some
other way, then delete the transactions. Then change the account type back
to Asset.

If nothing else works, you could add reversing transactions to the account
giving you trouble. A reversing transaction has exactly the same splits and
the same values, but debits are replaced with credits and vice versa. Then
you would create new transactions the same as the transactions you couldn't
delete, in the appropriate account(s). When you reconcile, check the
reversing transaction and the new transactions as cleared, and proceed with
reconciliation from there as normal.

Edward