European Fund Quotes?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Feb 12 06:21:53 EST 2016

Hi,

I can see ftfunds in the Security Editor -

Type of Quote Source -> Unknown -> <Drop Down List>.   Not that the contents
of this list don't seem to be in any particular order, so you may have to
search a bit.

HTH,
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542