Removing Log Files

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:35:34 EST 2016

Richard,

Unless you have a reason for wanting to go back to a logfile more than 15
days ago I'd be deleting them all manually this once to clean up and just
keep an eye on them to make sure thay are getting deleted when over the 15
days you've set in your preferences.  You can always backup them up
somewhere if you think there's a remote chance you might want them,
personally I've never had to go back to a logfile in the 4-5 years I've
been using GnuCash :-)

Cheers Dave H.