PPAs

infotechsys at hushmail.com infotechsys at hushmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:36:40 EST 2016

Linuxmint 17
I am having problems with dependencies .

gnucash:
 Depends: libaqbanking35 (>=5.3.1beta) but it is not installable
 Depends: libdbi1 but it is not going to be installed
  Depends: libglib2.0-0 (>=2.41.1) but 2.40.2-0ubuntu1 is to be
installed
 Depends: libgoffice-0.8-8 but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libgwengui-gtk2-0 but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libgwenhywfar60 but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libktoblzcheck1v5  but it is not installable
 Depends: libofx6  but it is not installable
 Depends: libaqbanking35-plugins  but it is not installable
 Depends: guile-2.0 but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libfinance-quote-perl but it is not going to be installed
 Depends: libhtml-tableextract-perl but it is not going to be
installed
 Depends: libdate-manip-perl but it is not going to be installed

What packages am i missing?
Thanks for your help
Wayne
On 2/18/2016 at 3:56 PM, "Colin Law"  wrote:On 18 February 2016 at
17:21,   wrote:
> Hello,
> I used linuxmint 7 on 86-6.
> could someone point me to the ppa for the current version gnucash?

There is not a ppa as far as I know but getdeb usually has the latest.
http://www.getdeb.net/welcome/

Colin