Reports chapter in guide

Pedro Albuquerque palbuquerque73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:32:03 EST 2016

Hi Geert, all

I'll think about a way to contribute more widely as soon as I solve my
"local" problems. But I most certainly don't want to raise a huge
discussion about the merge.

I'm trying to follow John's advices, after what I'll translate my idea
and submit it as a bug. Starting there, we'll see how (or if) can I be
useful.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Regards,
Pedro.