Problem Occurred When Running "Install Online Price Retrieval for GnuCash"

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Feb 24 14:47:08 EST 2016

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 05:05:58 -0500
Louis Gentry <novel.sunrise at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Can't locate Date/Manip.pm in @INC (you may need to install the
> > Date::Manip modu
> > le) (@INC contains: C:/Perl64/site/lib C:/Perl64/lib .) at
> > gnc-fq-helper line 29
> > .
> > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at gnc-fq-helper line 29.
> >
> > An error occurred, see above.
> >
> > Press any key to continue . . .
>
> I confirmed that automatic price retrieval was not working in GnuCash.
>
> Are you able to help me?

More information....
I can detect a Windows OS in use, but the people who are going to answer
will need to know which version.

The problem found by the compiler is shown above. It says you need
Date::Manip installed.

This is a Perl module.
You could do a web search for how to install a Perl module on your OS
while waiting for someone to answer (but they still need your version
to give a full answer).

Liz