Clicked on "Revert" by mistake

denbigh1974 denbigh1974 at gmx.net
Thu Feb 25 19:24:10 EST 2016

Having entered some data in GnuCash, I went to File/Save... but think that I
may have clicked on *Revert* by mistake. The program window went blank for a
few seconds (saw a spinning hour-glass icon) and then the windows
reappeared. The data appeared to be unaffected.

GnuCash saves a back-up xml every 5-10 minutes. If I did click Revert, would
it have restored the most recent back-up? (i.e. only 10 mins old)

There are also log files in the GnuCash directory. Do these record data
entered between each successive back up? It might help me sort out if I have
lost anything.

Thanks