Questions for a fresh GNUCASH ledger in 2016

Thevenin kradak at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:16:33 EST 2016

I've been using Gnucash for many years now, ever since living abroad. During
that time, I have stopped using some foreign accounts or working in these
currencies. This week I decided to create a new account by saving the
account tree structure and recording my end-of-year balances.

Here is my problem: when I opened the new zero account file, I deleted the
accounts I no longer need (i.e. pre-school or AUD currency accounts, etc.).
When I enter transactions, though, the transfer suggestions persist in
suggesting these deleted accounts.

Can anyone offer some help on this?

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4682289/Gnucash_problem_2016-01-02_temp.png>

Thevenin