How to edit/delete auto complete transaction

aeneas receiver at gowdygroup.net
Sun Jan 3 12:03:59 EST 2016

This elaboration leads me to believe that I'm the one who misunderstood.  It
now looks like my problem had more to do with some of the nuance associated
with split transactions and how they are supposed to be entered than with
auto-complete.

The accompanying explanation was very helpful in clarifying how GNUcash has
implemented auto-complete.  It is much easier to deal with something when
you understand how it works for which I am most grateful.

Many thanks!