Installing on iMac

tanjao tanjaolson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 21:00:29 EST 2016

I am having the same problem as Michael (original poster). I have been using
GnuCash for many years and enjoy it. I have had several issues with
"installing" new updates over the years, but have always been able to track
down a fix with Google. So, I downloaded 2.6.10 and dumped it into the
Applications folder and it starts verifying and the blue status bar goes all
the way to the end of the bar and then nothing happens. I have tried dumping
2.6.10 and going back to 2.6.9, because I think that was my latest version,
and the same thing happened. I am stuck. Thanks in advance for your help.

I am using a 2009 Macbook Pro
OSX Yosemite 10.10.5
2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3